So here I am in the Big Apple, at the end of one of the best days in my life. This morning, I met my girlfriends and;
– had breakfast at Dean & Deluca,
– found a Moschino dress at 70% off retail at Century 21,
– lunched on a Crispy Spicy Tuna Roll at Tao,
– had a Trish McEvoy makeover at Henri Bendel’s,
– chugged fancy drinks and divine cheeses at the Modern at the MOMA,
– laughed, cried and sang my way through the hit musical Wicked,
– went joy-riding in a pedicab through mid-town, and
– flirted with Greek waiters with cavernous dimples while noshing on an outstanding dinner at Milos.
Back at my hotel room, I downloaded Defying Gravity (both Glee Cast and Musical versions) from iTunes and am now singing at the top of my lungs with Rachel and Kurt and Irina. I’m pretty sure hotel security will be knocking on my door soon, but until then I’ll be savouring every delicious moment of this girls trip. Best.Day.ever. Girls trips are key to defying gravity!